Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink
Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink

KCTAU on Steroids!

Information About a Sudden Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 Icon_m92
No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 95
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 128
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 6
Browser Browser : Firefox
DN Name DN Name : (RPG)Sasuke or Amaretsu
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT+1

Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Information About a Sudden Farewell   Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Yesterday night, I found out I made the L2 Italian soccer team I tried out for, FC Milano. With this, my nights are taken as I have to practice every night from 10PM (Central European Time or GMT +1) until 1AM (same timezone). Therefore, my time here will slightly be narrowing down. As for the games, since I just joined the team, I do constant training until October when the winter season starts (although it's very rare that you'll see snow in Italy (last winter was a pain in the ass)). Secondly, for my job, since I have hired tons of very successful employees, I have been fortunate enough to have a nice summer vacation, with work only to be done at home from 6AM until 11AM. This gives me plenty of time to be here, but within a few months, I will be asked to go back to the bank I manage to work more even more hours. Why you ask? Well, this is the last year that the owner of the bank is working for before retirement, and I have been asked to take his place. That's right my friends, you are seeing a 22 year old gifted student now officially owning a bank as of 2013. Anyways, once that occurs, I will be done from all this forum stuff and all the online games I play. I send this message now because when I have to leave will be very sudden to you all, so you won't even get to say your good-byes on the day I'm gone. Therefore, I want to address all of the people I've met and compliment them with my true honesty. By the way, I love walls of text on a forum since the nice admins here don't give a [Word Censored] Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 253468018 Otherwise, here are the people I would like to specifically address:

The moment I first joined Dueling Network, it was an insane place as there were no DN Forums, but rather just KCTAU and the former, insane team, the Furious Elites. Nearly 14 months after this, I have passed by these great people:

Anzo- The owner of KCTAU, DNTAU, the former owner of the DN Forums' [Word Censored], and now the great Dueling City. Also by my side, he was a FE member. He is a very cool guy as he is one of the biggest trolls I have ever met, but now, he is one of the friendliest guys who still forgets about my title of the Abandoned Dorm on DA, always forgetting that I am a veteran as well. Thank you for your endless kindness and best regards.

BUZZKILL- My brother on Dueling Network. It was unfortunate that he was called to a different team, but he is still one of the nicest people I have ever met. God bless his [Word Censored] soul.

CoolChemist2001- The owner of the team that I was once jealous of, but am now heavy duty rivals with. You are a very kind and supportive guy. It was unfortunate that I became uncomfortable at one point from being on your team and left, but you're still a cool guy. Good luck with your life.

TSK- God's KCTAU. The greatest team I was proud to be in. It was almost like I had a ton of brothers on my side. It is unfortunate that most are not even here but we were one hell of a team and you guys were the reason that we topped KCTAU. Good luck with your lives as well.

Admins/Moderators/Judges- Well, what can I say? You guys obviously are well-deserving and are full of good virtues, so there is really nothing more to add. It was nice to know all of you, and I am proud to have you specific people supporting me on DN. God bless this forum.

LE/DLK/AKA/TR/EX/LWM- My favorite teams. These members constantly haunt me to no end. These teams all rejected me, and now realize they don't know what they're missing. Aside from this, it was great to duel some of the members of all these teams, and I can already see them as the top teams in DN history, for their members could even single-handedly take on every member from one of those (blablablah) clans. Do me a favor and rip your hearts out, because I want my team to be on top before I leave. You guys are the reason I join all of these DN team league communities, and it has truly been an honor getting to know you guys.

DE/SAI/SUNNYD/S{EX}/Amy, and all of those other hot-shots in this dirty ass league. You guys are very good friends, who show no mercy and want to send these people behind computer screens home, crying like little babies. God bless your competitive souls, especially Amy because everyone seems attracted to her here.

Everyone else- My compliments are crap. The best people from DN live right here. Unfortunately my pointing-out skills aren't the best, nor is my grammar sometimes, and nor is my activeness in writing on this hell you call a forum. My DN family lies here. Continue to be the best people that you can be, for it was truly wonderful getting to know you all.

God bless all of you! Please get 300 members so I can call this DN Sparta. Oh, there's an idea for you already Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 253468018

~Luca-Antonio Galati~
~Amaretsu/(RPG)Sasuke~

AuthorMessage
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 Icon_100
No warnings
Posts Posts : 37
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 43
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 0
Browser Browser : Chrome
DN Name DN Name : ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Time Zone Time Zone : +2

PostSubject: Re: Information About a Sudden Farewell   Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I can't believe you are european and call football soccer.
All the other italians would bleah at the sound of that.

Good luck with everything you've planned. I, myself face a really close situation to yours. But somehow I managed to kill half of my social life to do so many at once.

MonicaTheRabbit

MonicaTheRabbit

Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 Icon_m39
No warnings
Posts Posts : 46
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 61
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 7
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 28
DN Name DN Name : (Epic) Bunnyy
Time Zone Time Zone : Central
Location Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Information About a Sudden Farewell   Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Icant believe i read all this XD

Buzz

Buzz

Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 Icon_m20
No warnings
Team Team : [DKT] Duel King Teams
Academy Academy : None
Posts Posts : 75
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 78
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 0
Age Age : 27
DN Name DN Name : BUZZKILL
Time Zone Time Zone : -5 GMT

PostSubject: Re: Information About a Sudden Farewell   Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 am

Amaretsu wrote:
P.S. BUZZKILL, I want the image URL to that avatar, along with the same signature with Amaretsu on it.
I'll give you the AVI and the Sig but im not a GFX artist by any means. Enigma did this for me awhile back... So maybe you could ask him! if not, im sure someone else will! I'll PM you the stuff as soon as i get a chance!

Amaretsu

Amaretsu

Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 Icon_m92
No warnings
Posts Posts : 95
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 128
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 6
Browser Browser : Firefox
DN Name DN Name : (RPG)Sasuke or Amaretsu
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT+1

PostSubject: Re: Information About a Sudden Farewell   Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:05 am

Lol it's not my fault I was living in Canada for about 4 years and made the name a habit. Anyways, thanks everyone

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information About a Sudden Farewell   Information About a Sudden Farewell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Information About a Sudden Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2