Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink
Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink

KCTAU on Steroids!

Petition to demote Joco.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
What Would Jesus Do

What Would Jesus Do

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m78
No warnings
Team Team : [EX] The Exile
Academy Academy : None
Posts Posts : 7
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 9
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 0
Browser Browser : Chrome
DN Name DN Name : What Would Jesus Do
Time Zone Time Zone : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:33 am

First topic message reminder :

I am writing this because I recently heard some troubling news. Apparently, a large number of people actually believe Joco's claim that sin is good for the soul. My hope is that the following text will delight the critical and offer food for thought to those contemplating his dotty denunciations. If Joco bites me I will bite back. I have a message for him. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. He should never even try to do such a procacious thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never" I don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that Joco often remarks that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. That's one of those neat little subreptions that his wanton accomplices employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Joco's fairy tales. It applies to everything he says and does.

If Joco were to get his greasy hands on the levers of power he'd immediately eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. If you don't believe me then consider that if he opened his eyes, he'd realize that I don't care to waste my time listening to his effing and blinding about how I send his slogans into the dustbin where they belong. All I ask is that he play by the same rules as the rest of us. That conclusion is not based on some sort of small-minded philosophy or on Joco-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that Joco's retinue is focused primarily on protecting Joco's narrow financial interests. End of story. Actually, I should add that those—I count myself among them—who accept that it would decidedly be speaking within compass to say that he has the manners of a purblind, disruptive sewer rat do know one thing. We know that while we do nothing, those who give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values.

Joco may not have a monopoly on the perpetuation of terrorism, but he claims that once he has approved of something it can't possibly be cynical. Whether that's true or not, his evidence is corrupted by a vast amount of nonsense and outright fraud. Before we can further discuss Joco's claim we must acknowledge that our national media is controlled by untrustworthy megalomaniacs. That's why you probably haven't heard that my only wonder is, Will Joco's shots to the heart of all that is wholesome buy him his long-sought victory for nocent sensationalism with its showy irreverence and glorification of all that is surly? All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that Joco's long-term goal is to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. I hate to break it to him, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that the only weapons Joco has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Joco, Joco-inspired versions of dogmatism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

So, without further ado, demote Joco!

AuthorMessage
Red_Chaos

Red_Chaos

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m36
No warnings
Team Team : [NRoC] The Neo Reapers of Chronos
Posts Posts : 21
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 27
Age Age : 33
DN Name DN Name : Red_Chaos
Time Zone Time Zone : -6
Location Location : Sweet Apple Acres

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:49 am

can we atleast make him change his ava pic and make him cover it up :S

Mr. Anzo

Administrator

Mr. Anzo

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m46
No warnings
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 455
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 620
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Anzo
Time Zone Time Zone : +3
Location Location : DA

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 am

Irate wrote:
brb creating account What Would Isa Do

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 1625187496 It's not Isa.

Joco

Judge

Joco

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m71
No warnings
Posts Posts : 394
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 501
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 11
Browser Browser : Firefox
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Joco
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +1
Location Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:24 am

Red_Chaos wrote:
can we atleast make him change his ava pic and make him cover it up :S

no Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 4064327615

Mr. Anzo

Administrator

Mr. Anzo

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m46
No warnings
Posts Posts : 455
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 620
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Anzo
Time Zone Time Zone : +3
Location Location : DA

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 am

Actually he have 2 days to change his avatar or am removing his power to add any avis in the future, and yes i can do that. Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 3859313029

Joco

Judge

Joco

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m71
No warnings
Posts Posts : 394
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 501
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 11
Browser Browser : Firefox
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Joco
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +1
Location Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:41 am

Mista Anzo wrote:
Actually he have 2 days to change his avatar or am removing his power to add any avis in the future, and yes i can do that. Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 3859313029

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 3820734706

P.S.: my current avi isnt inappropriate. Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 1625187496

Enigma_m7

Judge

Enigma_m7

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_100
No warnings
Academy Academy : [BE] Bulgarian Elite
Posts Posts : 160
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 223
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 10
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Enigma_m7
Location Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 am

who are all these ppl...

Fightersword

Fightersword

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_100
No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : [WDA] World Dueling Academy
Posts Posts : 24
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 32
DN Name DN Name : Fightersword
Time Zone Time Zone : central (don't know how to GMT)

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:56 am

Enigma_m7 wrote:
who are all these ppl...

if I had to guess.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Graccoolos

Graccoolos

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m82
No warnings
Posts Posts : 8
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 10
DN Name DN Name : SubZeroEffs
Time Zone Time Zone : -6 GMT

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:35 pm

copypasta from a youTube vid comment I made when I was bored. I saw some loosely based religiuos thing and wwjd and my bro Jesus like did not read so yeh...

I was in the neighborhood of Nightcore hurr durr God =/= girl comments so imma /all_arguements. Energy = Spirit. Big Bang = Creation. Evolution = many years of slow gradual changes and happened. Reincarnation = Happens--We are all eternal spiritual beings and an eternity anywhere would get dull. Heaven = Nirvana = Havona = Central Universe of ALL. Sacred Geometry = Math of All = Everything orbits something. Quantum Physics = Connects religion and science.

True religion and true science will always agree. Truth = Truth. Religion is a means of control. Virtually every religious text says why and science works to determine how. Religifags and Atheists are both right. Trinity explained = God Father aka Almighty is Unity Consciousness pre-Big Bang known in Philosophy as Arch of Creation..God Son = ALL existence now..Holy Spirit = Force in Star Wars or String theory stuff. Philosophy = Phi lo Sophia. Phi ratio..calling to..Sophia = Goddess of Wisdom.

So all religions and science and all other stuffz all points to the same core truths.

What Would Buddha/Odin/Allah/Jesus/other random deified figure/hippy down the street...dudes that actually understand deep stuff tend to be mellow as fuuuu/you/me/yugi/the nearest tree/your computer screen/or your mirror do?

at below...just hopped on...who needs dates anyway...stuff is way too linear...

Last edited by Graccoolos on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neji

Neji

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m37
No warnings
Academy Academy : [UDA] Ultimate Duel Acadmey
Posts Posts : 15
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 28
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 1
Gender Gender : Male Age Age : 26
DN Name DN Name : Darkneji12
Time Zone Time Zone : -6
Location Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Dat gravedig

darkness evil

Judge

darkness evil

Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 Icon_m84
No warnings
Posts Posts : 54
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 61
DN Name DN Name : darkness evil
Time Zone Time Zone : -5

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 am

Really old topic dont revive it
Topic Locked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to demote Joco.   Petition to demote Joco. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Petition to demote Joco.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2