Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink
Dueling City
Welcome to Dueling City!

You should totally register and join our awesome community.
And yea, bring some cards because we have that weird habit to duel Wink

KCTAU on Steroids!

Heroes Frog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings
Team Team : [LGBD] Let's Go Down Below
Academy Academy : [MCA] Medieval Chaos Academy
Posts Posts : 633
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 810
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 12
Browser Browser : Chrome
Gender Gender : Female Age Age : 27
DN Name DN Name : Masked Phantom Puma/__ ! Wooie !
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +8
Location Location : Not for you to know.

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 am

Heroes Frog NduXS

Alright, here's the deal, I've been thinking of actually making this a god deck instead but made it into heroes. I'm also thinking of making a Gishki Frog deck, but whatever, but yes, a little bit of explanation about the deck.

I didn't run a single trap because we all know that Frogs barely run them and if ever I'd like to change my mind, I sided said traps. Another thing about it, it's main focus is to max out the extra deck as much as possible and as you can see, I decided to reduce Zero to one instead of two, mainly because the lower leveled monsters over power the big ones.

Here's the thing, I managed to seriously get out most of these cards (Including extra deck) out in a single duel. I experimented with other high leveled players, including a dude who kept on creeping the love outta me Don't worry, tested this out against pretty strong players. Actually, the problem here isn't how to get this deck consistent more than it is already, but how to increase its attack power. Actually, I'm also considering to add attack boosters, but I thought it'd just annihilate me of the chance of using treeborn since I use it for other purposes as well, but the build will vary for each player. Lastly, it's also prone to destruction cards because it doesn't have traps.

Some reasons why I use it:

1. Easy to discard, hence for bubbleman, armor ninja, tannhauser combo and stuff like that.
2. Gives you draw power.
3. Enables you to maximize your full deck without excluding one as useless.
4. Will get out cards that are highly able to summon XYZ due to tannhauser and instant fusion combo.

And plenty more that I fail to name.

A bit of combos that brought me to conclude:

1. Swap Frog + Ronintodin Combo

- Classic combo, but I'd also like to add that I mostly have 0 cards in hand since I manipulate this deck like Infernities, but yeah, it'd end up with me using Bubbleman for special summon along with ss of swap frog and since my grave tends to be monstery even in the first turn, I'm able to get out todin fast to ss gachi too + since the consistency of my heroes are pretty high, I can get out armor ninja fast.

2. Hero Combo

- The old school mask change combo will certainly help you, like what I did vs caliber knight, I managed to fool the guy into using swap frog and I ended up tossing the frog to grave, ss bubbleman and then use mask change. Seriously, for players who want to fool your opponents to give an open opportunity with this combo, do it! Also add in the Absolute Zero combo.

3. Instant Fusion Combo

- With instant fusion, it'd be hella easier to get Tiras out for extra defense and extra offense, plus the fact that it'll enable you to use the tannhauser for other extra deck cards other than Tiras can help you max out the deck.

4. Tannhauser Combo

- Like modern frogs, the tannhauser gate can be specially used for loads of combos to get out your exceed monsters as well.

Since most frogs are used in a lot of formats, it'd be advisable for you to test combos such as frognarchs, godfrogs, dadfrogs. You may also try a variety of the arc since the deck itself is flexible and is able to pull off combos that constitute the ability of one arc and another which makes it more useful than using the said arcs for it.

Questions to answer:

Why use Morays?

It depends on the person's draw ability, actually. For me, when I use it, I end up with ALWAYS good draws and as I said, the only flaw for me when I duel with them is when I lack attack power with my monsters.

Why build this deck?

Use your brain.

Why'd I ditch Number 96?

'Cause it ain't for me ._., nah, I'm just kidding, but because of the reason that my extra deck works fine enough as it is.

Why play Decree if you've got other traps and as you've said, destroys the purpose of treeborn?

It's because I can switch my style in between the match and might as well smash the crap outta using treeborn.

It's not even a competitive deck? How can you make such a field? Heroes Frog 722753432

You'll be surprised as to how good I this deck can be with pulling out combos and such that gives me killer and stylish wins.

Am I a girl?

Why yes, and lesbian at that.

Anymore combos I can pull off?

Yes, when I mod the deck to perform different combos.

Any possibility the Tour guides can be removed?

No. I use them for Tannhauser and easy add for levels.

Anymore question?

Post here.

DarkFusion

DarkFusion

Heroes Frog Icon_m61
No warnings
Team Team : [DLK] Delta Knights
Academy Academy : [DA] Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 21
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 24
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 1
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : DarkFusion
Time Zone Time Zone : +1
Location Location : Macedonia

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Ok lets be real this is a fluke ._. i got questions

Why run tour guide with no rank 3s?
Because ur weird and dont know how to use the most OP card ever made so u wait for tanhauser gate to use it.
Why run tanhauser gate?
Because its a dead draw 95% of the time?or because you thought that losing is better for ones health?
Why run 1 SINGLE RANDOM LANCE?
Because sometimes you like to make ur frogs with more atk than ur opponents?Or because u wanna save ur heroes who would work awesome in grave for miracle anyway?
Why run instant fusion and baby sword dragon?
Heroes Frog 1625187496 I dont even...

Fixes:
-Mjar
-tgu and friends
-tanhauser
-instant fusion
-lance

+2 miracle
+2 salvage
+treacherous trap hole
+2 super poly
+1 mind control
+1 book of moon
+1 mask change

Fix your own extra deck and dont forget more zeros -_-

L.Lawliet

Assistant

L.Lawliet

Heroes Frog Icon_m88
No warnings
Team Team : [EX] The Exile
Academy Academy : [BE] Bulgarian Elite
Posts Posts : 146
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 185
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 15
Browser Browser : Safari
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : L.Lawliet
Time Zone Time Zone : +2
Location Location : Hell.

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:11 am

Quote :
Am I a girl?

Why yes, and lesbian at that.

Well that escalated quickly...

Anyway, Fusion is right about the TGU's, they look random in the deck - not to mention that you can't make rank 3 with it.
I've seen random lances before in decks, decks that even top YCS's so I'm not gonna say anything about that - if it works for you as x1 then use only one copy.
I don't understand the reason for Instant Fusion tho, you can use the card once per turn, you can't say: use 2 and make a Tirras...
Go with fusion's fixes and post a feedback.

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:20 am

I really didn't need to though, only thing I changed is treeborn since I got annoyed that my spells won't effing leave the field. And no, they ain't random, managed to run them consistently. Tannhauser doesn't give me dead draws Heroes Frog 1625187496. I don't know what's with you guys, but when I run it, it's consistent Heroes Frog 1625187496 and it runs to my liking Heroes Frog 2859867778

Edit: Here's a sample win:

Heroes Frog Q12oL

That's a situation that called for either summoning another exceed monster, but I had to choose Dian because of Catastor + LP. I coulda gone Tiras out as well since I can banish one frog to summon todin and reborn a tour guide to use tannhauser = to Tiras.

How'd it happen? I ended up drawing Mask Change and I had to get rid of his def monster so I attacked it with Ocean, used Mask Change to summon Dian and boom. Win.

Though, I coulda gone reborn Guide, ss todin, tannhauser get out Tiras , attack def monster with ocean, use mask change to get odin, attack Catastor and with Tiras.

Another edit:

Or simply do this...

Heroes Frog H31ub

Guy allowed me to proxy xD, so yeah, lol, end result xD.

Well, I decided to just replace one fusion with a level 4 fusion so yeah, I still need 2 Instant Fusions since it doesn't really hinder me or anything.

And yeah, xD, friend's a traitor, lol.

Heroes Frog IR78e

Oh, by the way, forgot to mention I removed Lance.

DarkFusion

DarkFusion

Heroes Frog Icon_m61
No warnings
Team Team : [DLK] Delta Knights
Posts Posts : 21
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 24
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : DarkFusion
Time Zone Time Zone : +1
Location Location : Macedonia

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:45 am

yeah u played vs some bad player and ofc since you have 2 screens from both sides thats you playing vs yourself on another PC and naturaly u won 2 bad games...and L
....Stop calling me Fusion -_-

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 am

Erm, the screen was made by Sylveraine ._. for the one with the traitor screen, that is.

You can see I was marked blue Heroes Frog 1625187496 you can even check the I.P. of each since you can ask your gold admin friends for it. My I.P. would show Philippines I.P. why his would show Poland I.P. Heroes Frog 1625187496

Check their profiles and no... just accept the fact that this deck you think sucks actually works Heroes Frog 1625187496

slonaka

slonaka

Heroes Frog Icon_m98
No warnings
Team Team : None
Posts Posts : 40
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 44
Browser Browser : Firefox
DN Name DN Name : slonakaa

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 am

Frances wrote:
just accept the fact that this deck you think sucks actually works Heroes Frog 1625187496

Something is wrong with you boy or girl or whatever you are.. The deck won't work if you are not playing with low skilled players.

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:51 am

slonaka wrote:
Frances wrote:
just accept the fact that this deck you think sucks actually works Heroes Frog 1625187496

Something is wrong with you boy or girl or whatever you are.. The deck won't work if you are not playing with low skilled players.

No offense, but you can't actually say you're right or wrong unless you duel the opponents I dueled since they're pretty good. Plus, updated the version, so yeah.

Edit:

... wrote:
D:
just tell them, if their only reason to reply is too hate, then don't reply >.>
especially DF
which doesn't stand for darkfusion
but for [Word Censored] >.>

Lol

L.Lawliet

Assistant

L.Lawliet

Heroes Frog Icon_m88
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:03 am

Now now... this is a free zone to post any deck you like, even if the deck sucks.
If that's clear to everyone I have to say - WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Heroes Frog H31ub
This is not the same deck you posted... How did you made WU Zenmaines if you don't have it in your extra deck?

Quote :

I take it this wasn't the only thing you removed... Good job - Rank 3 is very needed if you use TGU in your deck ._.

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:11 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
Now now... this is a free zone to post any deck you like, even if the deck sucks.
If that's clear to everyone I have to say - WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Heroes Frog H31ub
This is not the same deck you posted... How did you made WU Zenmaines if you don't have it in your extra deck?

Quote :

I take it this wasn't the only thing you removed... Good job - Rank 3 is very needed if you use TGU in your deck ._.

Quote :
No offense, but you can't actually say you're right or wrong unless you duel the opponents I dueled since they're pretty good. Plus, updated the version, so yeah.

Yeah, got pissed at treeborn bad Heroes Frog 1625187496

Sasori

Sasori

Heroes Frog Icon_m75
No warnings
Posts Posts : 32
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 60
DN Name DN Name : xynta

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 am

The screens either show different people playing or Frances boosted. Those are the only logical explanations tbh, no offense D;

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:11 am

Sasori wrote:
The screens either show different people playing or Frances boosted. Those are the only logical explanations tbh, no offense D;

Uhm, if you'd look at my rating, I haven't gone to rated lobby yet ._.

And yes, my friend screened the 3rd shot for me and I found it funny since I told him not to tell him what to do lol, but yeah, I couldn't resist so I posted it lol.

Sasori

Sasori

Heroes Frog Icon_m75
No warnings
Posts Posts : 32
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 60
DN Name DN Name : xynta

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 am

Do you honestly think people are that stupid? I never said you boosted this format, you'll only get yourself banned right now. You could've easily done it a couple of months back. The w/l of the other 2 accs in nothing like the last one. And looking at the decks you posted I highly doubt you can achieve such a w/l ratio, at least not yet.

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah, the original owner of that acc gave it to me because she quit but she's still mentoring me about dueling and sorry if I was a bit prejudge, but I did however not mean it in a bad way ._., still, my apologies.

Edit:

Heroes Frog HY5YB

I got sacked in this one because of the plasma monster he summoned >.>... I coulda out smarted him with the whole Quasar thing too Sad

Though, the combo I did was so worth it in the end lol, I just didn't print screen that one >.>"

hehhehheh

hehhehheh

Heroes Frog Icon_m75
No warnings
Team Team : None
Academy Academy : [QDA] Quasar Duel Academy
Posts Posts : 11
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 27
DN Name DN Name : EmmaSeelie
Time Zone Time Zone : Central

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:40 pm

explain. triple. ocean. (>o_o)>

well i get why but don't you think its a bit slow? .-.

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:52 pm

hehhehheh wrote:
explain. triple. ocean. (>o_o)>

well i get why but don't you think its a bit slow? .-.

I ditched some of the Ocean, wanted to make room for others. It ain't slow ._.

Joco

Judge

Joco

Heroes Frog Icon_m71
No warnings
Academy Academy : None
Posts Posts : 394
Contribution Points Contribution Points : 501
Reputation Points Reputation Points : 11
Gender Gender : Male DN Name DN Name : Joco
Time Zone Time Zone : GMT +1
Location Location : Hungary

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Bad. Deck. Heroes Frog 722753432

L.Lawliet

Assistant

L.Lawliet

Heroes Frog Icon_m88
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 pm

First off, I think there is no need to talk about the build itself anymore... she said she changed it a couple of times now, we still haven't got a single update pic or something. The deck posted above is not relevant anymore.

Frances

Assistant

Frances

Heroes Frog Icon_m95
No warnings

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am

Heroes Frog XdgHi

Melz saw a different version which was the one that got sacked by Plasma... I still want that duel back >.>"

But yeah, that one's better. Been thinking about A forgotten Ocean though...

I tried the staples and a correct build... the known build literally and I literally mean hates me >.>"

This one sacks unless Plasma doesn't go on the field >.>"... I hate Plasma... so much >.>"

Sponsored content

Heroes Frog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Frog   Heroes Frog I_icon_minitime

Heroes Frog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1